– Provides an HTML5 video player with custom controls.
– Supports captions; simply denote a VTT caption file using the standard HTML5 video syntax.
– Uses native HTML5 form controls for volume (range input) and progress indication (progress element).
– Accessible to keyboard-only users and screen reader users.
– Option provided to set captions on or off by default (upon loading).
– Option provided to set number of seconds by which to rewind and forward.
– The width adjusts to the width of the video element.